To obtain the latest editions of EMC’s Immuno-Oncology Clinical Trials Update, please complete this form.
I-O CLINICAL TRIALS UPDATE is a MONTHLY review of clinical trials in the rapidly evolving IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY (I-O) MARKET.
Each month, this service will look at the one of following areas of the I-O market, allowing each to be covered and updated around twice a year:
- CAR cells (Jul 2017)
- Bispecific antibodies (Aug 2017)
- Checkpoint inhibitors: anti-PD-1/PD-L1 (Dec 2016)
- Checkpoint inhibitors: others (Jan 2017)
- Oncolytic viruses (Feb 2017)
- ADCs (antibody-drug conjugates) (Mar 2017)
- Therapeutic vaccines (Apr 2017)
- Immune activators and co-stimulators (Jun 2017)
Through this complimentary service you will be able to build up a detailed database of the hundreds of clinical trials in this exploding and highly competitive market.
Please give us feedback on the value of this service at firstname.lastname@example.org.